Welcome to SHOPYLOOT
This was an electronic data in the form of an electronic contract formed under the information technology act 2000, These terms and conditions are generated by the computer system and do not require any physical, digital or electronic signature.
Before using this website or it services kindly please refer to the complete terms. Shopyloot and it’s domain “shopyloot.com” is owned by SHOPYLOOT E-COMMERCE PVT LTD incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. Having it’s a registered office at 1-2-77, Agraharam, Pithapuram – 533450.
When you are using “www.shopyloot.com” or any service ( Marketplace ) provided by the SHOPYLOOT E-COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED. You are subjected to accept these terms and this will serve as electronic acceptance of our terms according to the applicable law. Do not continue to use our website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Shopyloot and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Shopyloot. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view pages from https://www.shopylot.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of shopyloot.com and its affiliates without express written consent.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.shopylot.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.shopylot.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.shopylot.com
Redistribute content from shopyloot (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
if you are using the website, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials such as your username and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer/ the system/ device where you use/browse the website to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Shopyloot has the right to terminate the account if there is any suspicious activity of the account and if the provided information was untruth we have a right to suspend the account without notifying the user. User mail Id and the Mobile number was considered as the primary identification. If the user was below or under the legal age I.e 18 years of age should not register as a user and shall not perform any transactions on the Shopyloot, if minor wish to do the transaction, it should be your’s legal guardian/parents information. If minor makes any purchase or transaction it was considered to be illegal and may result in the termination of the transaction and we have a right to suspend the account if we notice that the user was under 18 years of age.
You can access your information under the my-account dashboard if you notice any wrong information you can contact us to change the information that was provided during the account creation. Please ensure that the details you provide with us should be correct and complete.
Shopyloot has the right to restrict/refuse access to the website and reserves the right to terminate/suspend/delete/edit any content without providing any notice.
E-Platform Of Transaction and Communication
Shopyloot is an e-commerce platform to meet and interact with one another, it was a platform to purchase products through online at price of point listed by the seller, Shopyloot is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner of any transaction between the Website’s Users.
Contractual Terms of the platform ( Between YOU (Buyer), Seller, US(website))
- These terms are offered by and agreed between the seller and buyer alone, shopyloot has no rights over the offer’s and pricing, these offers and pricing were entirely dependent on the seller(s)/Brand(s).
- Shopyloot is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website
- The Seller hereby makes an offer to sell the Products listed by Seller on the Website and the Buyer upon agreeing to purchase the Products so listed by the Seller hereby accepts such offer to sell by the Seller. Accordingly, the contract for the sale of the Product is a bipartite contract between the Buyer and the Seller. Shopyloot e-commerce private limited is not a third party beneficiary under such bipartite contract.
- The Seller and Buyer understand and agree that Shopyloot has the right to cancel any sale transaction
- Shopyloot does not make any representation or Warranty for quality, value, scalability, etc of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website.
- Shopyloot accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Shopyloot does not at any point of time during any transaction in between Buyer and Seller throughout the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- Product information its price and description is published by the seller(s) and shopyloot has no right over it, and accepts no liability for any wrong information published by the seller(s) when you are buying a product from seller it was user(s) sole acceptance of product details, make sure you go through before purchasing any product, hence shopyloot has no liability over the product information
- Seller has the right to change the product price, without notifying to the user
- Shopyloot does not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you(user) and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
- On ordering the products on our site, you(user) confirms that the product/Products ordered by you are for internal and personal use only and not for the resale of any such products.
- We make a limitation of Quantity of order, to make sure that the product is limited to the individual person with an account having on shopyloot.
- User(s) can cancel the order at free of cost before the item was dispatched/before we send the E-mail confirmation of Product dispatch.
- At no time shall SHopyloot hold any right, title or interest over the products
nor shall Shopyloot have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer(s) and Seller(s).
- Shopyloot is not liable and not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Shopyloot is just a platform of the online marketplace that can be utilized by Users to Buy the products listed on the website and to sell the products on our website. Shopyloot is just providing a platform for communication between you(user) and Seller that can be utilized by Users and it is agreed that the contract the or sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- User shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact/communicate with.
- Seller retains the right to cancel the order placed by the buyer at its sole discretion and the Buyer/user shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. In case, the seller cancels the order placed by the user/buyer, if any transaction price paid by the user shall be refunded to the Buyer.
Pricing & Charges
Shopyloot is a free platform to buy and sell the products online, however, shopyloot charges a basic marketplace commission fee and some other service fee ( Shipping & Payment Facilitation ) if you wish to sell the products on our platform. By registering as a seller you considered as acceptance of the pricing terms.
The Selling Price of the Product is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer.
The Selling Price is provided on the Website on ‘as is’ basis as provided by the Seller. There may be some errors in Selling Price due to technical errors and may be corrected by the Seller at any time and any acceptance of offer of sale by the Buyer of the Products subject to such faulty Selling Price shall, subject to discretion of the Seller, not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller.
We provide various delivery models to deliver the purchased product to the user. as decided by the seller. If in case there was any damage, loss or deterioration of the product during the transit, the complete risk was on the seller, not on a buyer.
Buyer shall be bound to take the delivery of the product purchased that is said to be in a deliverable state. Where Buyer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by the Buyer, the Buyer may be liable to the Seller for such non-acceptance and the further buyer is liable to the shopyloot e-commerce Pvt Ltd for any loss of any fee or charges that Shopyloor and its third parties shall have earned from the Seller.
Dispatch time is just estimation only and should not be relied upon as such, we do not guarantee the dispatch time.
Time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Buyer and the Seller for purchase and sale of Product on shopyloot.
The product will not be delivered to the buyer until unless the payment for the product was done.
Upon delivery, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted the Products. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Buyer upon delivery of Product.
Buyer should provide the complete shipping address in order to deliver the purchased product to an accurate address. Buyer may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider or by the Seller.
Shopyloot has the 7 days return policy ( this return period may vary with the type of product category) under acceptance of return terms and conditions. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
Returns are accepted only if
- The Purchased item is physically damaged/defective
- Missing/wrong Quantity
- Wrong Color
- Wrong Size
- Not as Described
- Wrong Item delivery
Returns are not accepted if
- Dissatisfaction with the purchased item
- Completion of the return period
- Buyer fraud statement
Shopyloot has a right to decline your refund request, making the seller’s policy into consideration. If the refund request is accepted the paid transactional amount is credited back to the actual payment method made to purchase the item. Buyers can raise the refund request in the period of 3 days from the date of delivery.
Not all products are refundable, it varies upon the product and it’s category kindly please refer to the refund policy of our website.
We Refund your amount without asking a single question if You have paid for the item but didn’t receive it.
Shopyloot has a right to accept/decline the request and has the right to change the time period of refund policy without notifying the buyer.
While you are availing any of the payment method(s) available on our Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to: Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
we don’t store any of your credit card information and shopyloot is not liable if there is a breach/ misuse of your payment data. Your credit/payment data may be stored under the cookies or some other extensions/third parties, which we do not consider to be our responsibility to take care of them
Being a registered seller, you can list your products for the sale on our website in accordance with the Policies which are incorporated by way of reference in these terms and conditions. In order to be a registered seller, you must be legally liable to sell the items that you list on our platform
- Make sure the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties, In such cases, shopyloot has no liability over such property rights and the seller has to be solely liable and accept the law and terms made by the third parties, By registering as you (Seller) it was considered that you accept as sole liable and responsible by sure shopyloot has no right or involvement over the listing and information provided
- The product description should not mislead and must contain the actual condition of the product.
- You agree to refund any transactional amount made by the buyer.
- Shopyloot has the right to edit/delete your published product.
- The seller should only list a product in the provided and accurate category.
- The seller must not list the products multiple times, in multiple categories
User Comments & Reviews
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Shopyloot does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Shopyloot, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the
view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Shopyloot shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Shopyloot reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Shopyloot a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or the media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within
the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SHOPYLOOT E-COMMERCE PVT LTD’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.